Generate a key to unlock computers that have been infected by Trojan.Ransomlock
|Updated||Dec 30th 2009|
Symantec N/A N/A
Symantec Trojan.Ransomlock Key Generator Tool is a small command line application that will generate a key to unlock any system that has been infected by Trojan.Ransomlock.
Usage: · Download the Ransom_unlock.exe
· Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop
· Locate the file that you just downloaded.
· Double-click the Ransom_unlock.exe file to run the tool.
· Choose one of the following options depending on the format of the code displayed by the threat:
-> If the code displayed by the threat has the following format "41NN1234567" (where NN are two random numbers) for example "41671234567", enter the code as it is.
-> If the code starts with the number "411" for example "4111234567", enter the code as it is.
-> If the code starts with "k2" then enter in "4110" followed by the third, fourth, sixth, seventh, ninth and tenth digit. For example if the code is "k2670620000" you should enter in "4110676200".
· The unlock code is displayed.
· Note the unlock code and type it into the dialog box on the compromised computer.
· Click the button on the lower right hand side on the dialog box
· Click any key to close the tool
how to download Symantec Trojan.Ransomlock Key Generator Tool crack?
Gracias por Symantec Trojan.Ransomlock Key Generator Tool crack
Your email will not be published. Required fields are marked as *
'It should not be used for interactive shell work' - Windows Terminal chief
'There should be nothing that TaskMgr can't kill' - sadly no longer the case
Plus: Getting over the Build hangover with new Windows 10 preview, UK Azure services, and more
Plus: Getting over the Build hangover with new Windows 10 build, new UK Azure services, and more
The look and feel of UWP without all the baggage
Take a trip down memory lane back to when every byte mattered
And that means Windows 3.0 is too