The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino antiviral package will provide virus scanner and protection for Lotus Domino.
Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino includes the following components:
· Monitor - that scans all incoming and outgoing mail.
· Scanner - that scans all documents in the nsf databases as set by Administrator.
· Updater - that updates antivirus databases automatically.
· Configuration database - that is used to manage the antivirus package.
· Quarantine store - that is used to keep infected and suspected objects.
The following components of the documents are scanned:
· Rich Text fields.
· Attached files.
· OLE objects.
|| Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows NT
Windows Server 2019 tweaked to stop it getting clock-blocked
Leap seconds issue solved, but without segmented smearing
ME! ME! ME! – Intel's management tech gets a quartet of security fixes
Check your computer makers for patches
IBM attempts to graft virtual machine security onto container flexibility
Nabla Containers promises reduced attack surface through fewer system calls
Webinar: Get a good look at Microsoft’s Windows Analytics suite
PromoHealth regime for your Windows 10 devices
Capita strikes again: Bug in UK-wide school info management system risks huge data breach
UpdatedTechies told to patch: ICO probes error that let pupils link to the wrong parents
Skype Classic headed for the chopping block on September 1
You will learn to love version 8, whether you like it or not
Exec-transcribing AI so you can click Like on their brainfarts. Oh Microsoft, you spoil us
Cloud strategy pays off for investors. Hardware fanboys, not so much