The Protea AntiVirus Tools for Lotus Domino antiviral package will provide virus scanner and protection for Lotus Domino.
· Monitor - that scans all incoming and outgoing mail.
· Scanner - that scans all documents in the nsf databases as set by Administrator.
· Updater - that updates antivirus databases automatically.
· Configuration database - that is used to manage the antivirus package.
· Quarantine store - that is used to keep infected and suspected objects.
|| Windows 2K, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows NT
Microsoft's TextWorld gives AI a Zork-like challenge
Dungeon generator also excellent at training agents in procrastination
Apache Cassandra at 10: Making a community believe in NoSQL
A decade of technical promise and open-source fall-outs
Notes/Domino is alive! Second beta of version 10 is imminent
Analytical email, modern web dev tools and more, for both of you who still care
Farewell then, Slack: The grown-ups have arrived
CommentRumours of email's death have been greatly exaggerated
Microsoft: For God's sake, people, cut down on the meetings!
With a nudge and a wink, a spy in the mailbox will tell you stuff you probably already know
Microsoft bids adieu to inky fingers with whiteboard app
Didn't we have one of those already? Yes, but this empowers ideation!
Microsoft Teams goes free, as free as the wind blows... up to a point
Redmond broadsides Slack with unlimited message history and more storage